CoolSculpting is an FDA-cleared, non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to reduce fat deposits. Freezing your unwanted fat through CoolSculpting is an opportunity to give a desired area of your body a new and improved look. This procedure is non-invasive and does not have any downtime.
At Primera Body Designs we consider your time to be very valuable. This is why we have two CoolSculpting machines that could be used at the same time to get the best results in the least amount of time!
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to contour their body for a slimmer look by getting rid of stubborn fat.
- People who would rather avoid surgery.
- People with busy lifestyles or those who cannot afford downtime from work.
What is the procedure like?
- The CoolSculpting applicator cooling vacuum will deliver controlled freezing temperatures to desired area.
- At this temperature, fat cells freeze causing them to crystallize, then your body eliminates them naturally.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
Before and after picture gallery from cool.force.net.
Our Service Area for CoolSculpting Treatment in Lake Mary, Florida. Primera Body Designs provides safe and effective CoolSculpting treatment in Lake Mary, Florida and neighboring communities throughout the state. Read more about the areas we serve by clicking the links below:
What areas can be treated?
- Inner and outer thighs
- Abdomen (tummy)
- Flanks (love handles)
- Back fat (bra fat)
- Upper Arms (bat wings)
- Under the chin (double chin)
- Area above the knees
- Area under the buttocks (banana roll).
What is the recovery like after treatment?
- No downtime time required. You can get back to your regular routine, including exercise, the same day.
When will I see results?
- Improvement appears gradually, results are seen between 1 to 3 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced by about 25%.
What can you expect after CoolSculpting?
- Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
- With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
My Cool Journey: David
Coolsculpting Molly Sims
Schedule a free consultation online or by calling 407-450-6695.
Your consultant will evaluate your areas of concern and discuss with you which treatment plan is best suited for your body and goals.