One of the newest trends fat reduction procedures is CoolSculpting. For those who do not know, CoolSculpting is the process of eliminating stubborn fat in the body with the means of a technology that freezes body fat. After freezing, the body eliminates the excess fat found in areas hard to burn by exercise.
CoolSculpting is now spreading at a faster rate. More and more hospitals and clinics have been using this technology. In fact, the use of CoolSculpting has increased around 76% for the past two years.
So, how is the procedure of CoolSculpting taken by patients?
- During the procedure, the doctor will apply a gel pad and applicator to the area you desire to lose your fats from.
- Afterwards, the applicator delivers the cooling to the area.
- The doctor will now move the applicator around your skin. Some clinics have multiple applicators to treat several areas at once.
- Stubborn fat cells are now crystallized and frozen and are ready to be eliminated by the body
- Layers of fat cells are reduced
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
Not only ColdSculpting is non-invasive, it also has several benefits. Here are some of them.
CoolSculpting is Not a Form of Surgery– As what you read earlier, CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure. It does not involve any cutting, bleeding, stitching, or any sorts of operational procedure that might hurt.
It Has the Approval of the Food and Drug Administration– CoolSculpting is a machine that does cryolipolysis and it is FDA approved. In fact, it is the only method of cryolipolysis approved by the institution.
CoolSculpting is Quick and Easy– We know how hectic life can be. Thankfully, each CoolSculpting treatment session may take as little as 35 minutes. In addition, with two CoolSculpting systems available, your treatment plan may be completed in half the time.
CoolSculpting Results Look Natural- Unlike operations like liposuction, CoolSculpting does not leave any scar or marks. After the sessions, results will come as if you never had any procedures at all. The results look so natural that it only looks like you have lost a couple of pounds through proper diet and exercise. CoolSculpting can decrease up to 25% of fat on the designated area.
The Results Can be Permanent– Yes, you read it right. Fat cells, unlike some cells of the body, are not replaced or repaired. They are thrown off and are no longer regenerating. It does not mean that when you undergo CoolSculpting, you will no longer get fat. It just means that areas with stubborn fat deposits are less likely to have them. This is of course maintained by eating the proper amount of food and workouts.
CoolSculpting improves and boosts self-confidence– Of course, who would not feel better about themselves once they see themselves in the mirror looking better? CoolSculpting takes away those fats that have accumulated by age. Those bat wings and love handles will be gone few months after the sessions, and for people with age, looking young again is priceless.
CoolSculpting would not affect any part of your life– After a CoolSculpting session, you can go back to your regular life. You can work, do household chores, you can even play sports and do recreational activities. Since CoolSculpting is non-invasive, there is no such need for a recovery time.
Should I try CoolSculpting?
If you are a healthy person who wants to get rid of the stubborn fat on her double chin, love handles, bat wings, stomach, thighs, or back, then yes!
It’s important to keep in mind, though, that CoolSculpting has its limitations as well., It’s advisable not to undergo this procedure if you have the following conditions:
- Pregnancy, attempting to become pregnant, and breast-feeding
- Reduced circulation or skin sensation at the treatment area
- Nerve conditions, such as diabetic neuropathy
- Skin conditions related to the immune system, such as eczema and psoriasis
- Inflammatory skin conditions, such as dermatitis and hives
- A recent injury to the skin area being treated, including scar tissue
- Long-term use of blood thinning medications
- Bleeding conditions that thin the blood
- History of a hernia or a hernia in or near the treatment area
- Active, implanted medical devices, such as pacemakers
- Allergy to propylene glycol or isopropyl alcohol
- Chronic pain conditions
- Severe anxiety disorders
Are there any last points to remember?
Be reminded that the perfect candidate for CoolSculpting is physically fit people who want excess fats from their body removed. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss procedure, it just removes fat. Nevertheless, it’s an effective procedure that motivate you to take especial diet and exercise routine which can ultimately lead to weight loss.
Everyone deserves a body that they desire, especially if they put effort in having a good shape. As we age, it is natural for our body to develop fats is some areas. The frustration it builds to a person can be huge. At least now, we can say that CoolSculpting is an answered prayer. So, what are you waiting for? Have your CoolSculpting session today!
If you want to learn more about CoolSculpting, check out our website at www.primerabodydesigns.com